We’re putting on a Munchkin tournament … for the kids! Come Sunday, December 18 at 5pm to play Munchkin to benefit New Orleans Children’s Hospital. Read on for the rules.
Get ready to pay off the judge and cheat your way to victory! For this tournament you can buy cheats throughout the game. All money goes to Children’s Hospital. You’re limited to one out-of-game bonus item (shirt, bobble head, etc.). Bring some cash and cheat for charity!
The tournament has a $5 donation for entry. You do not have to participate in the Tournament. You can just donate!
So what kinds of sweet rule-bending can you donate for? Here’s the list:
- $1 — Minor Cheat: You may re-roll a die. (Add $1 to each subsequent roll of the same die)
- $2 — Hurtful Cheat: Force an opponent to re-roll a die. (Add $2 to each subsequent roll of the same die)
- $3 — Serious Cheat: Buys you a choice of either a treasure or door card. (Unless you are in combat, in which case it costs $4)
- $5 — Blatant Cheating: Lets you cheat as if you had a cheat-card.
- $5 — Enforce the Rules: Lets you cancel one Cheat card or Blatant Cheating.
We’ll have open play and demos as early as 3pm. A total rookie won our first tournament, so if you’re curious come try it out!