Card Games Meetup

So you have a deck or three of L5R, Naruto, Vampire, World of Warcraft, Pokemon, or something else: how do you find a game? We’re all about bringing people together here (if you can’t tell), so we’re doing a Card Game Meetup on Saturday, April 30. This is geared for all the collectible card games that don’t have scheduled events. We’ll also demo as much as we can for curious onlookers.

First thing: comment here with your game and a preferred time. We’ll gather it all up and post times for each game. You can come whenever of course, but this will hopefully make it easier for people to meet. And by all means demo something! We can post up a demo sign-up sheet a week ahead of time.

Something particular you want to see? Let us know in the comments.

7 responses to “Card Games Meetup”

1. Adam says:

Don’t know if I’ll be there, but the CCGs I mostly play are The Spoils and Wars. I also recently played the LCG Call of Cthulhu and may well get into that soon. I’d be interested to know if there’s much of a crowd for any of these games in the +1 area.

2. Allie says:

Hopefully we can learn something about interest levels for different games through this event. We’ll see how many people want future events for each game and plan accordingly.

3. John says:

Adam, I have some cards for the Call of Cthulu LCG (along with A Game of Thrones LCG) and would be interested in playing. Unfortunately, Saturday April 30, is horrible for me because of work obligations. I’m thinking of bringing my LCG collections for playing to the Thursday Board Game night on May 5, 2011.

4. Adam says:

I picked up some Cthulhu at +1 last weekend. Unfortunately, I can’t ordinarily make weekdays as I live a bit over an hour away.

5. John says:

Cthulu is a great game, though I haven’t played for ages. Are Saturdays generally good for you? If so, what time? I may (emphasize may) be able to swing by this weekend, depending on how work.

6. Adam says:

Saturdays and Sundays are the only days I can ever make it over there, but as for this weekend, I probably won’t know till the day.

7. John says:

If you are still planning on showing up today for Call of Cthulu, let me know. I’ll be able to make it today.