Board Game Saturday

Board games are taking over Saturday, April 23 at +1 Gaming! This is an all-day extravaganza. Bring your game(s) or just come and find an open seat. We’ll have sandwiches for sale for lunch and Rotolo’s pizza for sale by the slice for dinner.

We’ll also pick out a game or two to demo throughout the day. If you have a game you’d like to demo, comment here with the game and a time range.

The Thursday crowd has been fantastic, but not everyone can make a weekday night. If it goes well, we’ll make this a monthly thing.

10 responses to “Board Game Saturday”

1. munchman says:

Good News! As an official Steve Jackson MIB I’ll run Steve Jackson games for the most part of the afternoon and evening(1-7). Games included: Munchkin, Munchkin Quest, Ninja Burger, Cthulu Dice, Zombie Dice, and Revolution!.

2. Jerry says:

Grats!

I will bring Killer Bunnies & Ascension along with my usual tote of Puerto Rico, Carcassone, Magic, Dominion ect
    Times I dont know yet really.

3. NateStraight says:

There’s a chance we might be doing our Magic Realm session on this all-day game-day. Certainly we’d have the time. Is anyone besides beyonder interested?

4. maucoin says:

I will give a demo of Pitch Car. It can play up to 8 and 2 or 3 races can be completed in an hour. I will be building the track as soon as the store opens.

Michael

5. cubetap says:

Pitch car was more fun than I thought it would be. I still think it would make a great bar game. DUI pitch car?

Speaking of dexterity games, I would love to play Crokinole again one day, Michael.

6. Adam says:

Will be toting Cosmic Encounter, Dune, and Doom if I can make it.

7. Jeremy says:

Small update: Rotolo’s pizza will be dinner only. We’re going to get some sandwiches to sell at lunchtime to get some variety in our collective diet.

8. mindwarpusa says:

I’ll have Fury of Dracula, and Cathedral if anyone wants to learn

9. A couple of friends and I were planning on playing the Axis and Allies 1940 Europe and Pacific combined on Saturday. We should have max players but you will get to see how awesome it is :)