While we’re cleaning up our calendar, here’s a quick run-down of our weekly events:
- Warmachine/Hordes Paint-n-Play League Tuesdays at 6 pm. It’s a low-points casual league geared for getting new players started or trying out a new faction.
- D&D Encounters Wednesdays at 7 pm. Encounters goes through an encounter each week for up to six players. Call ahead to check for an open seat.
- Board games all day and night Thursdays! Play ’til we close at 10 pm.
- Magic: The Gathering drafts Thursdays at 5:30 pm. Buy three packs, build a deck on the spot, and jump into a few quick games.
- Friday Night Magic tournaments Fridays at 7 pm. Standard type 2 deck construction for the M11 set. $5 entry fee, and booster packs to the top 8 players. If you’re new, try a competitive pre-built Event Deck.
- Pathfinder Society Sundays at Noon. Check out the Pathfinder RPG, successor to Dungeons & Dragons 3e, in an ongoing campaign.
Also, check the Find a Game forum for other games getting organized.
There’s a few other games on our radar we’re setting up for. Yu-Gi-Oh! tournaments are likely for Sunday mornings once we’re registered with Konami. We’re looking for good times and event formats for Warhammer and 40k. The Malifaux Henchmen are running demos on Saturdays for a few weeks to gear up for future events, too.
Have any other suggestions? Comment here or send us and email.
Edit: Thanks for reminding me about Pathfinder!