Pre-Orders This Week

The time has come to order inventory, so we are taking special requests. If there’s something you want to order, now’s the time. Pre-orders will be available on October 23.

Cut off time for pre-orders is Thursday at midnight. We’ll place our orders Friday morning. If you place an order after that time, it may not be available on October 23.

Please include as much information for each item as you can (publisher and full product name would be ideal, like “(Green Ronin) DC Adventures Hero’s Handbook”). We will email or call you if we have any questions.

[contact-form 3 “Pre-Order Form”]

8 responses to “Pre-Orders This Week”

1. theuglyknight says:

So do you think there’s a possibility of keeping this form (or a similiar one) online after the store opens so we can continue to electronically place our special orders? I know a lot of the time I’ll see something I’m interested in and forget about wanting to special order it by the time I get to the shop.

2. Jeremy says:

That sounds like a good idea to me. I have some reworking to do on the navigation bar up top, so I can make space for it there.

3. theuglyknight says:

While I’m here I noticed a problem with the pre-order I sent, it looks like some companies names have changed, how do you want me to get the new information to you without accidentally double ordering?

• Allie says:

Luckily, the +1 owners are human beings who personally read things you send. There’s no magical electronic order that is forever final, so feel free to just email us or add a note on your form. Thanks for your order!

• Jeremy says:

You can note in the Items field that the new one should replace your last one. We’ll match the names and delete your first order.

4. Rick Senn says:

Looking for:

(Privateer Press) Forces of WARMACHINE: Protectorate of Menoth (PIP 1027)