We wish we could stock every gaming product, ever. Well, almost. But instead, we’re making reasonable plans based on what we think we can sell and how much fits into our ambitious budget. The budget, and ultimately the number of products available, might change when the realities of renovation hit us.
If things go mostly to plan, we’ll open with:
- Board Games: at least 80′ of shelves for at least 70 board games, plus expansions
- Minis: 224 square feet of wall space full of miniatures and accessories including Games Workshop, Privateer Press, WizKids, and historicals
- one free-standing display of GW paints and painting supplies, and hopefully another display for Valejo paints
- Card Games: a counter display case full, with cabinets to store extra boxes
- one free standing display of various card accessories like binders, sleeves, boxes and counters
- LARP: a handful of boffer weapons, maybe some costumes and stage makeup (please email me or Jeremy if you are a LARPer and have suggestions)
- RPGs: at least 64′ of shelves full of books
- at least 32′ of shelves full of roleplaying aids and accessories
- 24′ of shelves full of kid-oriented games and geeky stuff
- up to 16′ of shelves full of frequently rotated oddities
- our own small line of geeky t-shirts
- storage space for keeping extras of high-turnover items
Looks like you’ll have a lot of shopping to do, amirite? There’s even room for product expansion later when (hopefully) business picks up enough to match our grandiose space.
We hope that you will pre-order/reserve a copy of any new products coming out. We’ll order more than that, so you don’t have to do it. However, it would really help us make sure to order enough for everyone. Pre-orders will help us gauge popularity of an item and guarantee a copy for the most interested customers. We want to do our best to minimize dead stock, but not at the expense of your purchasing pleasure.