Chronometric Specificity

Our planned hours (especially their lateness) were a big topic, and late hours battled for the top spot on the Important Things poll. This week I want to take a finer toothed comb through this one.

If you would be so kind to let us know: when would you most often stop by +1 Gaming? I broke it up into two polls, since most folks have somewhat different schedules between weekdays and weekends.

When Would You Stop By on a Weekday?
  • Evening, 5 pm to 8 pm (51%, 36 Votes)
  • Night, 8 pm to 10 pm (24%, 17 Votes)
  • Afternoon, before 5 pm (18%, 13 Votes)
  • Midday, 11 am to 1 pm (4%, 3 Votes)
  • Late night, after 10 pm (3%, 2 Votes)
  • Early (before 11 am) (0%, 0 Votes)

Total Voters: 71

Loading ... Loading ...
When on a Weekend?
  • Afternoon, before 5 pm (42%, 28 Votes)
  • Night, 8 pm to 10 pm (21%, 14 Votes)
  • Midday, 11 am to 1 pm (19%, 13 Votes)
  • Evening, 5 pm to 8 pm (9%, 6 Votes)
  • Late night, after 10 pm (7%, 5 Votes)
  • Early (before 11 am) (1%, 1 Votes)

Total Voters: 67

Loading ... Loading ...

8 responses to “Chronometric Specificity”

1. Jason says:

As far as weekends I generally get there midday (after noon normally) and stay till night or late night. It depends on who is there and what’s going on. I didn’t vote on weekends for that reason.

2. Ashley Nichols says:

I’m with Jason – if i am going for an afternoon/evening of gaming, I usually go mid-afternoon and hang until way late.

3. Coffee says:

You might want to poll how long/late people want to stay, which will also likely vary between weekends and weekdays. For me, during the week I’d be more likely to come in to shop, socialize, and maybe play a game for a couple hours; on the weekends, I’d be in for a long haul, trying to get 2-3 games in, plus shopping and socializing.

4. Jeremy says:

Yeah, the poll doesn’t cover how late you stay. Hmm. That might be too complicated for a straight poll.

The comments will be a fine spot to clarify that for this one, and I’ll try to poll less complex questions in the future. ;)

5. Brian says:

If I get there afternoon on weekday, odds are I go to eat and then come back for late late evening/morning gaming.

6. Brad says:

Yea, I’m with Jason too. Get there about mid day and normally stay till late.

7. Adam says:

I like to buy things. :)

I also like pizza, Steve. I like it!

8. Doug says:

Generally on the weekends I tend to go mid day to early afternoon, and stay until late. I remember closing out Galactic at like 3 and 4 am a few times lol.