The Field of Battle

For this week’s poll we want to know where you pursue your activities of leisure (so long as those activities involve gaming). Would you play it in a store? Would you, could you on the floor? No wait, that’s not one of the options. Maybe you should just check the poll.

Where Would You Play?
  • No preference/whichever is convenient (22%, 8 Votes)
  • In-store for everything! (19%, 7 Votes)
  • Most things in-store, but at home when I need to focus (such as for RPGs) (19%, 7 Votes)
  • Most things at home, but in-store when I need the space (such as for minis) (19%, 7 Votes)
  • I only play at home (8%, 3 Votes)
  • In-store because there's no room at home (5%, 2 Votes)
  • Public places (coffee shops, parks, school grounds, etc.) (5%, 2 Votes)
  • Other (specify in comments) (3%, 1 Votes)
  • I only play in-store for events or tournaments (0%, 0 Votes)

Total Voters: 37

Loading ... Loading ...

6 responses to “The Field of Battle”

1. Eloria LeBlanc says:

None of the stores around really offer anywhere to play, especially for rpg’s. Bsi comics offers a space but mostly for magic and yugi-oh games and they are trying to get into warhammer. Also, galatic games shut down so there no place dedicated to warhammer and the like. So without these places being open and I don’t play magic, I can’t really tell you where I would play!!! N

2. Kevin Kohl says:

Tabletop, card and rpgs are all social games. If you play in a store, it offers you a chance to meet people who share your interest and may game with you. It is also a great way to find new games to play. I said game too many times. Well, there it is again.

3. Adam says:

I would say that most of my gaming is at home but I go to stores to socialize and setup games, not because I need space.

4. Tim C. says:

Well realizing that, while gaming in a store, I was always annoyed that there was always that one jack*** who would spout un welcome advice and interject on MY gaming experience when I wasn’t even talking to him/her. After realizing that fact…I have been having a crap load more fun playing at my house.

5. Joe says:

I like to game in shops mainly for social reasons. I can have friends to my place and play games, but in a shop, I can meet new people and I dont have to play host.

6. Daniel Z says:

I put “in store for everything” although, there would probably be some times where I play at home.